Digital Insights Manager
Digital Insights Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the top properties in the sports industry. The UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League are two of the most watched and most digitally engaging annual sporting events in the world. In the role of Digital Insights Manager, you will play a key role in analysing and reporting on the performance of UEFA and commercial partners digital assets relating to the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and the new UEFA Europa Conference League which will begin in 2021.
You will be an integral part of the Marketing Team with a focus on the management of UEFA club competition data from related social and owned & operated accounts. This will involve an understanding of digital media analytics across multiple platforms and experience in aggregating and reporting mixed datasets. You will also provide digital support for the Sales & Partnerships teams, UEFA and commercial partners.
The Digital Insights Manager will be responsible for defining the collection, aggregation and reporting of digital and social media research. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Define best practice approaches for analysing online/social user behaviour and for interpreting data that ensures data quality and integrity
- Overall project management of digital research programme
- Management of vendor relationships with digital/social research suppliers
- Generate actionable reports utilising data collected from a variety of sources for client presentations and thought leadership initiatives
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify potential trends and insights
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting for internal clients as requested
- Lead regular tagging audits and troubleshooting to ensure data reliability
- Determine objectives and approach for pilot testing and/or optimisation methods and tools
- Remain up to date on issues and trends in digital marketing, with an emphasis on measurement and reporting
- Line management of the Digital Insights Analyst
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of digital analytics, social media and/or digital market research experience.
In addition, the ideal candidate should fulfil the following criteria:
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, with a focus on using data to tell a story
- ‘Can do’ attitude and adjusts rapidly and effectively to changes in work demands, situations or business needs
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy but with the ability to grasp the ‘big picture’
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to establish relationships both internally and externally at all levels
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly experienced with social listening tools and/or web analytics software
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Experience of managing other people in a team
The position will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne and will involve some international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to work on industry leading premium sports properties and to develop a truly international career. If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and covering letter to Silvia Pelli, HR Business Partner, at email@example.com.
|How to apply|