We know how being supported by and connected to the right community can give you the foundations on which you can build the best version of yourself. At She Sports Switzerland our mission is to be that community: bringing women – and men – from the sports industry together, to connect and communicate, and to inspire each other. We bring energy, a can-do spirit, a positive attitude and a sense of fun.
We are offering a volunteer position of:
Within the Events team, the Event Coordinators are responsible for the delivery of She Sports Switzerland events supported by the Events managers. This includes core events, held 2 x per year with 50+ attendees and social events held 6-8 x per year.
By joining the She Sports Switzerland team, you will gain access to an unrivalled network of professionals working within sports administration globally. Use your skills and bring your passion to help grow She Sports Switzerland.
- Support the planning of a variety of events from start to finish
- Support in the identification, sourcing and negotiation with venues
- Coordination of event operations
- Contribute ideas to the She Sports Switzerland events calendar and partnerships
- Where necessary work with our communications team to aid promotion of the event
- Participate in ad hoc online or in person meetings.
- Proven experience within event management is a desirable or to have a strong desire to work in events
- Great organisational and project management skills
- Innovative mindset and an ability to contribute creative ideas
- A self-starter who has the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a motivated team
- Good written and spoken French and English is desirable.
Location: Home Office, preferably close to Lausanne.
Contract Type: We totally get it, you’re busy juggling work, sport, family and friends’ commitments – us too! Therefore, we ask our team of volunteers to nominate their availability of hours per week to dedicate to She Sports Switzerland. If it’s just one hour a week – no worries, let us know! Please note that in the lead up to an event and during an event itself we would ask for more support but understand if that is not always possible.
We’re a start-up. And that’s exciting. It also means that this role will evolve as we do. We’re looking for people who can grow with us and help to shape the role as well as fulfilling the experience we need from the starting blocks. Job descriptions, like people, don’t stand still. If that sounds like you.
Get in touch with your CV and a couple of details about yourself to:
|Company||She Sports Switzerland|
|How to apply|