Latest news & views
Be part of the Swiss pavilion at VivaTech 2019
Switzerland will have its very own pavilion at next month’s VivaTech, an international event dedicated to the growth of startups, digital transformation and innovation and taking place in Paris on 16-18 May. Presence Switzerland of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs is inviting innovative companies that are keen to present their smart products and solutions to a large, international audience to apply to be a part of their pavilion, which aims to showcase Switzerland’s capacity for innovation.
Interested? Then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viva Technology 2019 by numbers
- 2 days for industry professionals (16-17 May) and 1 day open to the general public (18 May)
- 2 halls
- 1,500 startups showcased
- 100 startup challenges – 4,000 applications, 60% of them outside France
- 9 program tracks and 5 stages, including the main stage (capacity of nearly 5,000), with 180 sessions and 450 speakers
- focus on 2 geographic regions: AfricaTech and United Tech of Europe
- 40 meet-ups in 23 countries during 6 months for the VivaTechTour
About Viva Technology
Co-organized by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos, Viva Technology invites startups and leaders to come together and celebrate innovation. More than 100,000 visitors attended the third edition in 2018, an increase of over 47% on the previous year. Viva Technology 2019 will build on this success by bringing together startups, business leaders and executives, investors, academics, students and media from around the globe.Back