Latest news & views
Most Wanted: 10 Very Innovative Persons – get your free ticket to THE SPOT
With 10 weeks to go until THE SPOT, ThinkSport is giving away 10 VIP tickets for its extraordinary sport and innovation event. On our “Most Wanted” list: very innovative persons, who may not be very important just yet, but still deserve a red carpet for their innovative mind-set or idea. Tell us in 10x10 words maximum why YOU should be one of the 10 lucky winners of a free ticket to THE SPOT, an experience which may inspire your future projects. Go for it! Click here to send us something short and sweet by 7 April.
THE SPOT will bring together bright minds and visionaries from the diverse sectors of sport, science, technology and health, to explore and debate pioneering developments aimed at stimulating progress in sport. In an open space with a dynamic atmosphere, THE SPOT will offer a wide range of content and experiences all happening at the same time:
- At the Marketplace and the Demo Zone, participants will be able to present and discover new products and solutions;
- A conference in untraditional format will connect delegates with pioneers in innovation and generate unique conversations;
- About 80 young companies will go toe-to-toe in a two-day start-up battle in front of investors; and
- Numerous networking opportunities will make THE SPOT the birthplace of new cross-sector partnerships and projects.
- Craig Hepburn, Head of Digital at UEFA;
- Daniel Kaufman, Managing Director at SportTechie;
- Vincent Lecrosnier, Design Director, Trends and Cultural Insights, at Adidas;
- Andy Miah, Professor Chair of Science Communication & Future Media at University of Salford;
- Jamie Paik, Director of the Reconfigurable Robotics Lab at EPFL;
- Andrew Ryan, Executive Director of ASOIF; and
- Alexandra Willis, Head of Communications, Content & Digital at ITF