Latest news & views
New FanZone at Tour de Suisse 2022 for everyone on the roadside and back home
Last year’s edition of the Tour de Suisse proved one thing: it’s not the same without fans on the roadside! This year, the organisers are looking forward to welcoming back enthusiastic crowds cheering on the cyclists during both the men’s stages from 12 to 19 June, and the women’s stages from 18 to 21 June. A first: together with their engagement partner LivXp the organisers will launch the TdS FanZone, aimed at bringing cycling and fans closer together.
The TdS FanZone gives fans with the opportunity to interact with the Tour de Suisse, the teams and the riders through experiences and merchandise. The motto is: “Unforgettable memories for enthusiastic fans”. Have you always wanted to wave the chequered flag at a professional cycling race? Or would you rather hang up a signed race number of a female cyclist at home? The TdS FanZone makes this possible, and you can discover the following action before, during and after the event:
- Lucky Winner: Two exclusive video calls with Swiss cyclists are up for grabs. The entry window remains open until the end of the Tour.
- Auction: Bid for signed jerseys or unique experiences.
- Intermediate Sprint: Every day during the Tour you have the chance within 15 minutes to launch your sprint and win signed caps and a signed TdS magazine.
- Wish List: Missing a special TdS experience or something you have always wished for as part of the Tour de Suisse? Write it down on a big wish list.
- FanZone Special: The big offer during the Tour from 12 to 21 June 2022. More to come!
The LivXP platform, founded by passionate sports enthusiasts, enables fans to create unique memories through direct contact with their heroes and favourite teams – from personal and digital experiences to special fan collectibles. LivXp, also an exhibitor at THE SPOT 2022 and a member of ThinkSport, believes that sport belongs to everyone and therefore aims to enable true fan engagement through personalised contact points with their idols.
Ashima Saxena, CEO of LivXp is excited about the collaboration with the Tour de Suisse: “We are delighted to partner with the Tour de Suisse to launch the TdS FanZone. This will significantly enhance the fan experience at the event and provide fans with the opportunity to be part of the Tour de Suisse in a way they have never been before. We are proud to embark on this journey together”.
Click here to read the full story on the Tour de Suisse website.Back