Latest news & views
iSportconnect’s Masterclass returns to Lausanne
iSportconnect’s Masterclass, organised in partnership with ThinkSport, will take place at Lausanne’s Maison du Sport International (MSI) on 20 September. The event is especially tailored to International Federations and the community across the business of sport in Canton Vaud.
As the world of federated sport is increasingly being disrupted by new sport formats and younger fans continue to gravitate towards online environments, many International Federations (IFs) are already looking at how they can diversify and grow the revenues they need to survive and thrive in a new era. The debate with senior commercial, marketing and digital leaders across the IF community and beyond will focus on how IFs can optimise and grow the next generation of revenue streams.
Specific topics to be addressed:
- Growth trends in sport – the data download
- B2B vs D2C: the future of broadcast revenues
- Growing digital sponsorship revenue
- The future of sponsorship in a web3 world
Guest speakers include:
- Jan Olsson, Head of Sport Rights at Swedish Television SVT
- Jérôme Parmentier, Head of Broadcast and Media Rights at the International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Daniel Rossomondo, the SVP of Global Media in the Global Partnerships Group at the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Andrew Ryan, Managing Director of FIBA (International Basketball Federation) Media
- Archie Woodhead, co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer of InCrowd
David Fowler, MD Advisory at iSportConnect, said: “iSportConnect has been bringing together the community of international federations and rights owners in and around Switzerland on an annual basis since our first event back in 2017. We’re excited to be back in Lausanne, in partnership with ThinkSport, for our first in person event since before the pandemic. At the Lausanne Masterclass we will be exploring how sport can build new and sustainable revenue streams in the face of existential threats to traditional business models and sources of funding.”
About iSportconnect events
iSportconnect provides a media/agency free opportunity to network with influential senior-level sports business executives in an intimate and relaxed environment, encouraging ideas exchange and helping to introduce the participants to the right new connections.
Learn more about this invitation-only event and register interest at: iSport Connect's 2022 Lausanne Masterclass - iSportConnect.Back