ThinkSport is the first network that brings together the variety of sports-related expertise and excellence in Lausanne, the canton of Vaud, across Switzerland and beyond: from sport organisations, research and development institutes, educational bodies, businesses, health institutions, and the public sector, to international organisations and NGOs.
ThinkSport’s aim is to facilitate new partnerships, knowledge sharing, creative thinking and innovative projects, and in doing so, drive progress in sport. Our ambition is to transform business silos into hubs of collaboration.
Connect with our centre of excellence, collaborate with opinion formers, and create innovative partnerships for your organisation, through ThinkSport, with the support of our founders :
Our mission is to enhance the knowledge, expertise and diverse sport initiatives found in the City of Lausanne, canton of Vaud and Switzerland, and to connect the variety of organisations, companies and people with interest in international sport.
ThinkSport’s aim is to facilitate new partnerships, knowledge sharing, creative thinking and innovative projects, and in doing so, drive progress in sport.
- Build on the proximity of the sport, business, research and educational capabilities available to the sporting community in Lausanne, canton de Vaud and Switzerland and thereby build a centre of excellence for sport.
- Create synergies by encouraging partnerships.
- Encourage organisations and companies working within sport to see the region as a key source of knowledge and international expertise.
- Assist organisations, companies and individuals in understanding the sport ecosystem.
- Offer services and tools that add value to professionals working in or with sport.