Two weeks to go to iSPORTCONNECT’s 2020 Lausanne Summit
iSPORTCONNECT’s 2020 Lausanne Summit, in association with PwC and ThinkSport, will take place on 29 September from 3pm to 5pm BST. There is a top line-up of speakers including:
- Guy-Laurent Epstein, Marketing Director at UEFA
- Thierry Weil, CEO of the FIH
- Marlène Masure, Chief Commercial Officer for Paris 2024
- Olivier Senn, co-CEO of Cycling Unlimited
- Andrea Marini, Deputy CEO and Group Chief Commercial Officer of Deltatre
PwC’s own David Dellea, Head of Sports Business Advisory, will be presenting the Summit, where he will reveal the 2020 PwC Sports Survey, which is certain to provide many key industry insights covering this very interesting and difficult year for many in the sports industry.
It’s now time to sign up asap. at firstname.lastname@example.org to save your place and receive login details for this virtual event.